Pixie Post

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Today I:

  • wrote 2500 words for my essay which is due on Friday (why don't they ever make them due on Mondays so a girl can have the weekend to write some more?);
  • learned more about speed cameras than I ever thought I needed to;
  • chaired a meeting of 40 people;
  • wrote another 1000 words for the bureaucracy;
  • had 2 lovely telephone conversations with people who live too far away and who I need to have more of in my life;
  • ate far too much chocolate (food nazi you're gonna have to teach me (again) how to detox;
  • added some more stitchers and knitters to my list of fibre filled blogs. Go look at the Modern Quilt Along. Don't you think that's a great pattern for me to use those hand-dyes from a couple of weeks ago?

Can I go to sleep now?

2 comments:

Shirley Goodwin said...

No. Go and read some more blogs. There are soooooooo many interesting fiber artists out there...and don't even start on the knitters and yarn blogs......

GS said...

very clever pixie. Tomorrow is friday which means DRINKING :) Want to pop by and see the renos?