Pixie Post

Friday, November 23, 2007

Have you seen this?

oops, I need to practice the video thing. But look at the next post. The clip's been viewed over 4 million times, hmmm, so perhaps you've seen it already. But it's fun.



The risotto of the day is asparagus and chicken. It's good! Especially with Gershwin playing loud, and a nice cold sav blanc. I've saved you some.




I'm going to pack now. Wetsuit, goggles, swimsuit, cap, towel. I'm going to Auckland in the morning to swim across the harbour on Sunday morning, from Devonport to the Viaduct Harbour. What was I thinking? Kindly send 'swim faster' vibes when you wake up on Sunday.

swim swim swim. Photo by Reuters

2 comments:

Mary deB said...

Okay, swim faster, swim faster! Nice to think of people swimming outside when we are shoveling snow....

The Sagittarian said...

You do know they have a ferry up there now eh? (guffaw) Well done, toots!