Pixie Post

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

On and on

I broke the lawnmower blade.
The cricket loving boy had a massive tantrum and refused to go.
The ex has got a girlfriend.
One of my favourite colleagues has resigned.

Oh well.
It's fixable. It's over now. I must reap what I sow. He'll keep in touch.

Which second sentence goes with which first sentence? Life goes on.

The trouble with travelling is that you have to come home. I've been amazed to realise how much of me is used up by work and kids. By just doing the things I must do. I'm still okay. It's still hard work being okay. Does it get better, or do I just get used to it?

Yep, more travelogue to come.

3 comments:

GS said...

The former, definitely :)

Unknown said...

Well, the most interesting combinations would be:
I broke the lawnmower blade. I must reap what I sow.
The ex has got a girlfriend. It's over now.

It will get better. Hang in there!

islaygirl said...

this is off-topic, but i just discovered you put me and antipo together, and i thank you.

and yes, it does get better, even tho when it's better it still seems to be all work and kids.

i know it isn't your holiday, but Happy Thanksgiving.

xx