Pixie Post

Friday, December 28, 2007

stuff

There's been a lot of stuff going on:
  • pulled the carpet up
  • took it to the tip
  • recycled a whole lot of clothes
  • cleaned the oven
  • cleaned the bathroom
  • cleaned the fridge
  • paid some bills

and it's only lunchtime! Sheesh. Tomorrow I'm driving to the beach. So I'll be gone for a week or so. I'll be swimming in the sea, lying in the sun, hanging out with my kids and drinking with my brother. Yay! Now, off to get the vacuum cleaner out.

7 comments:

Helen said...

Congrats on the house. have a great holiday and happy New Year to you.

Ali Honey said...

Well done , all that cleaning.

Have a relaxing holiday....which beach?

Happy 2008!

Stomper Girl said...

Happy New Year Pixie. Congratulations on all that housework on your house. Good work. Enjoy the beach.

Diane Perin said...

Geez...wanna come clean my house? I could use inspiration like you around! Hope your beach trip was fun.

The Sagittarian said...

The counter is on...arriving early 16 January. Meeting should be over by 1pm. You have been warned.

The Sagittarian said...

Come on lazy bum, I know you're there......

African Kelli said...

you are on a roll! Hope your swim is great!