Pixie Post

Monday, March 10, 2008

2 sides

There are, of course, 2 sides to every story.
At the moment I am surrounded by 2 scenarios. There is the buying of rental properties for investment, the 10 week holidays in Europe with the family, the new job, new house, new baby, new car......
And then there is the unemployed, the business going into liquidation, the chronic illness, the suddenly single......

I am reminded to be happy about little things. To celebrate the here and now. I went and invited 12 people for dinner on Saturday night. I even told them where I live. Guess I'll start cooking tomorrow.

2 comments:

African Kelli said...

We always have a choice: the light or the dark. Pick your happiness or your sadness.
Good for you for seeing the glass half full!
And speaking of glasses, good luck with dinner!

Ali Honey said...

Good Luck! Enjoy your dozen guests - no matter what.