Pixie Post

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Oh, and...

The internet dating is going pretty well, thanks! But if I ever meet a man who actually spends his weekends in Wellington it will be a miracle!
I keep forgetting to tell you Eddie did win the music prize at school at the end of the year, and was suitably chuffed. He's doing music in the year ahead at high school this year....so he's on his way! He went to a NZ music gig about a month ago, and hung about til he could meet Liam Finn. Liam recognised Eddie from his You Tube cover, and told him that he was really impressed. I think I may be more excited about this than Eddie was. I'm not allowed to wash the beautifully autographed tee-shirt though. Heh!
I found a Hardy Aimes Saville Row suit in an op shop. It fits oldest son as if it was made for him. Amazing

1 comment:

The Sagittarian said...

Hoorah for Eddie...and its always a bonus if Mum gets to rub shoulders (or anything) with famous people eh?