Pixie Post

Monday, September 20, 2010

awake

It's 1:49 am. I oughta be sound asleep. But I'm wide awake. I've been asleep for a few hours. Is that all I get? It's not going to be enough.

I'm sad. It's not major, it'll pass. But I'm pretty sad. I'm probably sadder becos it's ..... ohh .... time passes and it's now 1:51am !!

I swam today, like a mad woman. I was fast! That was after I made all the swimmers give me hugs. They were very obliging. I didn't tell them why and they didn't ask, even when I cried a little. Maybe hugs made me swim fast! We had breakfast and planned trips to swim races. It will be a fun summer.

I went to the garden centre for retail therapy. I got blueberries and raspberries and a kowhai tree. Oh, and a rose. Hmm. That doesn't sound like the actions of someone thinking of selling up and moving into a city apartment does it? Oh well. It was right for today. I didn't plant them tho. I'll get around to it, it's a bit dark just now.........

I've read all your blogs. Completely up to date now. I've read my horoscope, and the forums on the stupid dating site - so lame. I've read the New York Times and all the kiwi news sites. I can't think of anything else to read.

Ohhh.......facebook. Maybe some o-seas friend is awake. OHHH!
thanks for listening! See ya!

2 comments:

GS said...

Bibliotherapist has just the prescription: http://theschooloflife.typepad.com/the_school_of_life/2010/09/dear-bibliotherapist.html

Nicola said...

*Hugs* from here too. Sorry to hear you are feeling blue. Insomnia, I know how it feels and can commiserate.